"Reflection. I am like you, surely" is an exhibition focusing on the heroes of the Warsaw Uprising. The exhibition asks the visitors the following questions: How would I act in the moment of truth? Would I stand up and fight? Was it worth it?
The visitor sees their own reflection in Abyss Glass mirrors. While the visitor is looking in the mirror, a facial recognition algorithm searches for a historical “twin” in the museum’s database, giving the visitor a chance to meet them face to face as well as learn their name and tragic story. The mirror engages the visitor in a dialogue, asking them how would they act in a moment of truth. Would the visitor, like their historical counterpart, stand up, fight, and possibly, sacrifice themselves?
By looking in the mirror, we learn about the story of a stranger who, nonetheless, is a very similar human being.
SELF REGISTRATION IN THE HOSPITAL
The interactive mirror in the hospital allows patients to make an appointment with doctors and pay for the visit. Also, the smart mirror shows the way to the office.
• cost reduction - no need to hire additional employees
• no misunderstandings due to human error
• a comfortable form of registration.
ANALYSIS OF CUSTOMER BEHAVIOUR
In 30 branches of Alior Bank Abyss Glass installed 50 interactive mirrors that display promotional videos about bank’s offers and products. Clients can approach the mirror and by using the touch surface, learn more about the offer.
• analysis of consumer response thanks to built-in camera,
• the possibility of collecting information about customers’ age, gender and emotions,
• presenting offer in an attractive way,
• optical enlargement of the bank’s area.
YOUR FACE IN INGLOT’S MAKE-UP
Interactive mirrors in INGLOT showrooms have a “photo-booth” application installed, which shows the client how they will look in a given make-up. The person in front of the mirror chooses the products that will be used to create virtual make-up. The effect is displayed in the reflection, and the photo can be sent via e-mail.
• an extremely original form of promotion,
• increased interest in the brand and its products,
• persuasive advertising - incurring sales,
• a tool for collecting e-mail addresses of clients,
• involvement of the target group.
VIRTUAL TRAINING WITH PERSONAL TRAINER
Fitting rooms with Abyss Glass mirrors inside, are a part of especially prepared promotion for Adidas Women project. Women during the workout with Ewa Chodakowska are able to test the comfortability and durability of Adidas clothes. In the meanwhile, sensors in mirrors measure the intensity of exercises and show the results at the end of the workout.
• expanding the group of recipients: the mirrors attract also women who were previously not interested in the company’s products,
• increased awareness and attachment to the brand,
• creating a prestigious company image,
• distinguishing the offer from the competition.
INNOVATIVE FITTING ROOMS
Interactive mirrors, installed in the Nike’s salon in Wroclaw, has the modern technology, allowing the customer to see all of the information about the products they brought inside the fitting room, on the mirror’s surface. Within one touch, customers can ask the staff to bring different size, or colour of the product they are interested in. All you need to do, is to scan the label, and the content will automatically display on the screen.
• increase in conversion thanks to the built-in system product recommendations,
• increasing the comfort of shopping,
• innovative, eye-catching shop decor,
• increased customer satisfaction,
• possibility to promote selected clothing models.
Innovative fitting room with RFID
For the 4F brand our team has developed an interactive mirror that has changed the usual store fitting room into innovative and intelligent ones. Thanks to RFiD technology, all products that the customer has brought to the fitting room automatically appear on the mirror surface. The user could easily find out more information about them, order a different size, color or other matching product. Moreover, he could pay BLIK- directly from the mirror without waiting in line to make payment.
- customer time saving,
-customer experience at a higher level,
- additional sales.
YOUR FUTURE IN MIRROR’S REFLECTION
For french pharmaceutical company, producing anti-aging cosmetics, Abyss Glass created an application called “Aging”. Its purpose is to show the users how older their face will look in 30 years, so they are encouraged to take care of their skin. It also shows the information about the rejuvenating properties of the product.
• suggestive promotion of the company’s products,
• increase in brand awareness thanks to the originaladvertisement,
• distinguishing the company’s offer from the competition.
For Sports Totalizator LOTTO our team has developed a photo-mirror, which displayed the brand's hero in the form of animated balls from popular drawing machine. The camera recognized the gender of the participant and attributed to him a selected ball from Lotto with the number, specifying "what number you are". Event participants could take a commemorative photo, print it on a professional photo printer and send by email. Each photo featured a lottery branding with promotional information and a previously fitted animated ball with a description of its character.
The mobile, mirror totem is a showcase on promotional events. Modern shape and elegant, black finish makes it perfectly fit into many business interiors. It attracts attention with size and interactive graphics. Abyss Glass updates the displayed content on a regular basis.
• Distance sensors - content adapted to the distance, in which the recipient is located,
• 2.3 meters high,
• 60-inch, professional matrix,
• touch screen,
• recognizing the age, gender and emotions of the recipients,
• built-in camera for taking pictures
Installation of totem mirrors in the reception of new PFR offices. On their surface information about new investments, participation in events or received prizes is displayed.
A mobile totem was also created to promote PFR during fairs and other occasional events.
APPLICATION SELECTING FRAMES TO FACE SHAPES
The interactive mirror in the VISION EXPRESS salon allows you to adjust the frames of the glasses based on the gender and shape of the person’s face. The installed application selects a model that matches a given type of beauty. The entire process takes only a few seconds.
• fast and efficient customer service,
• building a positive company image,
• a factor that prompts you to buy in the VISION EXPRESS showroom,
• an interactive and attractive element of the store’s interior.
SEVERAL HUNDRED PERCENTAGE INCREASE IN SALES
Increased sales thanks to personalized content displayed on the surface of the mirror. In the toilets, after the approach to the toilet sink, advertisements of individual products tailored to the time of day were presented.
The effects after two months of using mirrors:
For the iComfort company, our team has created a mirror with non-standard sizes. The height of the mirror is over 3m. The mirror displays materials promoting Alior Bank Innovation LAB. The installation is located in the prestigious "Warsaw Spire" skyscraper at Plac Europejski in Warsaw.
The company’s offer is displayed on the mirror surface and after approaching a cart, you can see detailed parameters of a given model, available colour versions and additions. The built-in camera allows you to make photos and sending it to an email or sharing on Facebook.
• free brand promotion on the internet thanks to shared photos,
• building a positive image in the target group,
• a tool for collecting e-mail addresses of clients,
• luxury attraction and distinction of the offer from the competition,
• customer satisfaction with high quality of the shopping process.
ADVERTISING FOR 3000 PEOPLE EVERY DAY
Advertisements on the mirrors mounted in public toilets in the city centre of Katowice, reach up to 3,000 people each day. It is an interactive marketing medium, which immediately attracts the attention of visitors.
• promotion of the city among tourists and residents,
• information about current events in the city,
PROMOTION OF POLISH INVENTORS
Interactive mirror with content promoting Polish inventors naturally attracted the attention of the exhibition’s guests. Passerby after approaching, had the opportunity to get acquainted with additional information about the inventors, thanks to three-dimensional and friendly graphic design.
• educational content presented in interesting way,
• popularization of the modern image of the country,
• friendly form of learning.
2 IN 1 - A PROJECT FOR INDIVIDUAL CUSTOMERS
Installation of an interactive mirror in private apartment. The device perfectly matches the raw decor and white walls, it presents itself modern and luxurious. Technology allows turning the mirror into a TV screen at any moment.
INTERACTIVE MIRRORS GUARANTEE: